Services for Patrons with Disabilities
Benaroya Hall is barrier-free and meets or exceeds all criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Requests for accommodations should be made when purchasing tickets. Feedback on improving patron services for people with disabilities is always welcome.
- Special seating areas with excellent acoustics and sight lines to the stage available at all levels in both concert auditoriums.
- Elevators with Braille signage to all levels within the Hall, including the parking garage.
- Designated parking spaces in the Benaroya Hall parking garage adjacent to elevators.
- International symbols to identify facilities to people with visual impairments.
- Restrooms properly equipped for people with disabilities. A unisex restroom is also available for disabled patrons needing assistance.
- Concession bars, ticket windows, and drinking fountains meet ADA requirements.
- Special entry provisions, including dressing rooms and production control rooms, to accommodate performers and technicians with disabilities.
- Trained personnel to assist patrons with disabilities.
- Service animals welcome.
Services for Hard-of-Hearing Patrons
An infrared hearing system is available for patrons who are hard of hearing. Headsets are available at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis in The Boeing Company Gallery coat check and the Head Usher stations in both lobbies.