Getting to Benaroya Hall
- Bussing instructions will be posted and sent to your school before the event.
- For those traveling by car, parking is available below Benaroya Hall. Please note that we are unable to provide validation or discounted parking for school workshops. More information.
- The Light Rail and many metro buses also provide service to and from Benaroya Hall. For details and trip planning tools, call Metro Rider Information at 206.553.3000 (voice), 206.684.1739 (TDD) or visit Metro online. For Community Transit, call 425.353.RIDE or 1.800.562.1375. For Sound Transit, call1.888.889.6368 or 1.888.713.6030 (TTY).
Inclement Weather Warning
Seattle Symphony is dedicated to keeping our classes and events running smoothly as long as it is safe for our staff and students to travel. Our inclement weather closures are typically consistent with those of the Seattle Public School District. If you have any further questions or concerns, you may email email@example.com..
What To Do When You Arrive
Ushers and other staff will direct you to the correct entrance to Benaroya Hall and the Grand Lobby. Once inside, proceed to the School Check-In Desk outside the Grand Lobby doors, where you will remit your school ticket and report your total number of students, teachers and parent chaperones, and whether all buses have arrived. After checking in, an usher or volunteer will escort your group to your assigned seats.
What To Wear
We do not have a dress code — please wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
Where To Eat Lunch
Due to the high number of students who will attend each Open Rehearsal, we are unable to allow school groups to eat lunches or snacks onsite at Benaroya Hall. However, if you need to eat before re-boarding your bus, we can recommend a few outdoor areas near Benaroya Hall:
- The Harbor Steps, at 1st Ave and University St
- Westlake Park, 401 Pine St
- Victor Steinbrueck Park, 2001 Western Ave