Build a lifelong relationship with symphonic music!
Soundbridge hosts activities for families, schools and the community.
Soundbridge Soundbridge will be closed on Friday, July 29, for a private event.
- Friday: 10am-2pm
- Saturday - Thursday: Reservation Only
Connect with the Symphony for your next class field trip or have the Symphony come to your classroom. Find the workshop that aligns with your curriculum and deepens students’ learning through inquiry-based, hands-on music programs. All classes include a 30-minute workshop and 30 minutes of instrument exploration.
Family Classes & Pay-What-You-Can Fridays
You are invited to drop into Soundbridge on Fridays between 10am–2pm to see, touch and play real instruments. Suggested donation is $10.
Pay-What-You-Can Fridays include admission to our most popular class, Musical Storytime. From Peter and the Wolf to Carnival of the Animals, kids explore classic musical stories through games, song and dance in this 30-minute class. Classes are Fridays at 10:30am.
- First Concert Series (3 to 6 years old)
Soundbridge Room Rental
Soundbridge is the perfect venue for your next event! Host a recital, meeting, reception, party or lecture for your school or organization. Workshop space features a well-tuned grand piano, stage area and seating for a maximum of 50 people.
Room Rental Package
- Exclusive use of the Soundbridge venue
- Discovery Coordinator to assist you and your guests
- Tables, linens and chairs
Room Rental Fee:
$225 for up to three hours (includes load-in and load-out time; also includes the cost of one Soundbridge Discovery Coordinator to serve as room host); $50 for each additional hour
Room Rental Reservations
To request a room rental reservation, please fill out our room rental reservation form. Requests must be received at least six weeks before your preferred rental date. Please note that requests are honored on a first-come, first-served basis, and are subject to availability.
Reservations are confirmed by email within one week of your reservation request. If you do not receive a confirmation letter or if you would like more information, please call 206.336.6613 or email email@example.com.
Please have the following information ready when you fill out the reservation request:
- Primary contact name, address, phone number and email address
- Organization name, address and phone number (if applicable)
- Event type (recital, meeting, reception, etc.)
- Brief description of the event
- Estimated number of adult guests
- Estimated number of child guests (if applicable)
- Brief description of setup and audio-visual needs
- Top three preferred dates and times for your rental
Parking at Benaroya Hall
The 430-car underground garage at Benaroya Hall provides direct access from the enclosed parking area into the Hall via elevators leading to The Boeing Company Gallery. Enter the garage on Second Avenue, just south of Union Street.
- Contact Us