Seattle Symphony announces auditions for the following vacancies:
S E A T T L E S Y M P H O N Y
LUDOVIC MORLOT, Music Director
Announces auditions for:
Only highly qualified applicants will be invited to this audition.
Final auditions for this position will be held in Seattle on Monday, January 7, 2013. Preliminary auditions may begin as early as Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
Please send a brief resume listing recent orchestral experience, musical education and audition experience placement by Monday, November 5, 2012. Repertoire will be sent upon receipt of your resume.
- CURRENT CONTRACT INFORMATION - 2011-2012 SEASON: (a new CBA is in negotiations)
• 47 week season including seven weeks paid vacation: (45 weeks Symphony/Opera and an optional 2 week Seattle Opera summer production);
• Workload and salary shared between the Seattle Symphony Orchestra and the Seattle Opera Association;
• Benefits include medical and dental insurance, pension, disability, life insurance, instrument insurance, and parking.
Send resume to:
Send a one-page resume to: (e-mail is preferred)
• Scott Wilson, Assistant Orchestra Personnel Manager
PO Box 21906
Seattle, WA 98111-3906
• Fax: (206) 215-4701
• E-mail: Audition.Resumes@SeattleSymphony.org
(Please include the words “Principal Horn Auditions” in the title of your reply, and attach your resume as a Word document or PDF).
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Seattle Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employe