PUBLIC HEALTH ADVISORY
To offer increased flexibility due to recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, ticket exchange requests will be honored for all Seattle Symphony, Live @ Benaroya Hall, and National Geographic Live purchasers. Please visit the Public Health page for any updates on Benaroya Hall and Seattle Symphony’s scheduled programming, and for our commitment to the health and safety of everyone in the building.
- I have researched any possible upgrade charges connected to the request I have made. I authorize this extra amount to be charged to my credit card and realize there are no refunds on upgrade payments.
- I will keep a record of my request and will monitor my email to ensure that I receive two email confirmations.
- If for some reason I do not receive my second email confirmation within two weeks (or 24 hours in advance of a concert date that falls within that two-week period), I will contact the Ticket Office to check on the status of my request.
- I understand that once I click the “Submit” button above that my original tickets will no longer be valid. My exchange request releases my original concert seats to be sold to another patron. I will destroy my original paper tickets.
- I understand that once a concert has passed, it is no longer eligible for exchange or credit toward a future performance.