Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall
Built with the same acoustical excellence of the larger S. Mark Taper Foundation Auditorium, the warm and inviting Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall is an intimate auditorium of 536 seats. It is a perfect space for acoustical and amplified music performances, lectures, corporate meetings and film screenings.
- Continental style seating for up to 536
- 49’4” wide by 20’3” deep
- Permanent acoustical wall and ceiling treatment
- Entrances stage left and right, 5’ 1” wide by 7’ 11” high
- Hardwood floor on sleepers
- 12’ tall by 16’ wide
- Projection throw distance from control booth is 75’
- Benaroya Hall does not own projectors or video switching equipment
- A full range of equipment is available in-house to support a variety of events; details available upon request.
- One private dressing room with sink, lighted mirror and upright piano.
- Two private dressing rooms with sinks and lighted mirrors
- Three unisex restrooms on stage level
- Loading dock off Union Street, between Second and Third avenues. Capacity to enclose 53’ trailer.
- 10’ wide by 12’ deep and 10’ high
The theater-style design of the Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall is intimate, yet comfortable, seating up to 536 people. Sightlines are excellent from every seat in the house. photo credit: Lara Swimmer
The built-in sound and lighting systems in the Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall produce outstanding concert going experiences. photo credit: Peter Dervin Photography
With the built-in projection screen, lectures, business meetings and film screenings are extremely effective in the Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall.