Samuel & Althea Stroum Grand Lobby
With its signature lantern shape and breathtaking interior design, the Samuel & Althea Stroum Grand Lobby uniquely sets itself apart from any other event space in downtown Seattle. The flexibility offered by the Grand Lobby makes it a great location for breakfasts, luncheons, dinners, fundraising auctions, wedding receptions, fashion shows and corporate presentations.
- Seated meal, Grand Lobby main floor only, up to 350
- Seated meal, Grand Lobby main floor + Promenade, up to 550
- Standing reception, from 150 to 1,200
- Theater-style seating, up to 350
Included in the facility use fee (rental fee) is the use of furniture owned by Benaroya Hall, such as: 72” banquet rounds, 60” banquet rounds, 6’ tables, 8’ tables, up to 350 banquet chairs, and a variety of other seating options.
- Provided exclusively through Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering. No outside food or beverage is allowed. To discuss food and beverage options, please contact the Catering Sales Manager at 206-336-6605. Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering helps coordinate linens, napkins, china, glassware, etc.
The Samuel & Althea Stroum Grand Lobby is unmatched in its design and ability to create truly unforgettable events. photo credit: Azzura Photography
The Davis/Grinstein Promenade provides a breathtaking space for a cocktail reception prior to dinner and dancing. photo credit: Azzura Photography
Up to 1,200 guests can enjoy a mostly standing reception in the Samuel & Althea Stroum Grand Lobby. photo credit: Paul Gibbons Photography
Large projection screens can easily be installed in the Grand Lobby, and Benaroya Hall can provide LED uplights that add a splash of color to your event. photo credit: Azzura Photography