HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Campus Club is good for most Seattle Symphony performances, based on availability. (See below calendar for available concerts)
- Orchestra level tickets can only be purchased on the day of the show. In-person purchases require current student ID.
- Campus Club tickets can be purchased online, through the Listen Boldly app or in person at the Ticket Office.
- Pay As You Go Campus Club members are limited to one ticket per member, per performance.*
- Campus Club Premier Members are limited to one free ticket and one $12 companion ticket per Campus Club Premier member, per performance.*
- Memberships are good from October to July. Campus Club Premier Membership cannot be prorated.
*Unless otherwise noted in a special offer.
**To retreive your tickets on the app be sure you are logged in to your account, once you are logged in your tickets can be accessed in the account tab
*** If you would like to attend a concert on the same day you apply, please be aware that your application must be submitted 3 hours prior to the performance.
Campus Club Events
Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horror
Tuesday, 17 October, 2017 7:30PM
Deemed one of the greatest horror movies of all time, F. W. Murnau’s 1922 classic Nosferatu is beloved by horror fans and film buffs everywhere for its creepy story and stark images. Now pianist Rick Friend and members of the Seattle Symphony magnificently brings to life this spine-tingling tale of a vampire bringing pestilence and death to the town of Bremen. "It's not just a great horror movie. It's a poem of horror, a symphony of dread, a film so rapt, mysterious and weirdly lovely it haunts the mind long after it's over." – Michael Wilmington, Chicago Tribune.