Free Tickets For Kids 8-18
What is it?
- Family Connections is a program that invites young people ages 8 to 18 to attend most Delta Air Lines Masterworks, Pops and Untuxed series performances FREE with the purchase of an adult ticket.
How does it work?
- When you purchase a regularly priced ticket in sections C, D and E (section B and C for Pops) for yourself, you may request up to two Family Connections passes per order, for children and teens ages 8 to 18.
- A limited number of Family Connections passes are available for most Delta Air Lines Masterworks, Pops and Untuxed concerts. Some exclusions apply.
- Passes are available at the time of adult ticket purchase.
- Family Connections passes will be specially marked tickets that must be used by children and teens ages 8 to 18.
How to order:
- Family Connections passes are available by phone and in-person only at the Seattle Symphony Ticket Office.
PHONE: 206.215.4747 or 1.866.833.4747 (toll-free)
IN PERSON: Visit us at the corner of Third Avenue & Union Street; Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm; Sat, 1pm-6pm; 2 hours prior to performances through intermission.
- Family Connections passes are available for most concerts, but are subject to availability. No adjustments for previous purchases. Prices subject to change.