Campus Club Student Ambassadors Program
The Seattle Symphony is looking for outgoing leaders to become a part of our Student Ambassador Program for the 2017–2018 school year. If you are an undergraduate or graduate student in at least your second year of school you may be eligible to participate. Student Ambassadors play a major role in supporting our college outreach program on campus. You will be responsible for helping the Seattle Symphony spread the word about our upcoming concerts and the benefits we have for college students.
What are the expectations of a Student Ambassador?
- ALL Student Ambassadors MUST attend a mandatory orientation prior to our Campus Club College night on January 26th at Benaroya Hall
- Student Ambassadors will act as a liaison between the Symphony and the school and are expected to communicate regularly with the Marketing Campaign Coordinator
- Student Ambassadors will represent the Seattle Symphony at on campus events when possible by handing out flyers or brochures as needed
- Student Ambassadors will distribute posters to appropriate locations on and around the campus
- Be able to intelligently speak about what programs and offers we have for students
- Be willing to encourage faculty awareness of student program
- Attend a meeting every other month at the Symphony with other Ambassadors
Do you qualify?
- You must be a current undergraduate/graduate student in at least your sophomore year
- Must be committed to representing the Symphony for one full school year
- Able to attend 2-3 events at both Benaroya Hall and on campus
What is the benefit of being a Student Ambassador?
- $100 monthly stipend
- FREE Campus Club Prime Membership ($30 value)
- Special invitation to a College Ambassador dinner with Seattle Symphony musicians
* Required fields